Elevating Shaft Tripod for upright & inverted laser scanning
* $ All prices shown are EX GST, EX Shipping
The Nedo industrial Line 2-way elevating tripod is perfect for 3D Laser Scanners.
A scanner can be mounted either at the top or the bottom of the elevating column ensuring maximum flexibility.
For ease of use, the scanner can be lifted with a cordless drill. A screw bit to replace the crank is supplied as standard.
The tripod is equipped with a twist proof elevating column with centric clamping and combi tripod shoes for all terrain use.
|Min. effective height||approx. 1.10 m|
|Max. effective height||approx. 5 m|
|Depth of shaft||approx. 4 m|
|Retracted length||approx.1.22 m|
|Weight||approx 9 kg|
|Tripod head||flat, 110 mm|
22-210-710 is supplied with the following:
- Elevating tripod with toothed column
- 4 rack elements, 1 m each, in a carrying bag
- 5 mm Allen key
- Magnetic bit holder for cordless screwdriver
- Hand crank with magnetic bit holder
Others Also Bought
More From This Category