Kestrel 3550AG Weather Meter
* $ All prices shown are EX GST, EX Shipping
The Kestrel 3550AG is the replacement for Kestrel 3500 and has even more features.
It measures temperature, wind speeds, barometric phenomena and pressure trends for up to 3 hours or even longer if needed.
3550AG comes with a slip-on protective cover, a handy neck lanyard and a Kestrel Certificate of Conformity. Each meter also comes with a CR2032 coin cell battery with an average life of 300 hours.
The new 3550AG has Bluetooth connectivity to pair with the Kestrel LINK app for the ability to wirelessly view, share, and export weather data from a mobile device. Download the Kestrel app from the app store to take advantage of the all the features available.
Kestrel 3550AG Features and Functions
- Barometric pressure
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Wind chill
- Air, water, and snow
- Current wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
- Real-time clock
- Waterproof and floats
- Large easy-to-read display with backlight
- Data hold function
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Forecast weather with pressure trend indicator
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
- Patented user-replaceable impeller
- Reliable, portable and easy to use
- Protective cover with sure-grip over moulding